Monday, May 23, 2011

Use LogMeIn for Remote GBTimelapse Control

For the last week I've been running GBTimelapse at the Hangtown Motocross site. The camera is tethered to a laptop computer in the control tower. It's been capturing images every day as the Dirt Diggers North Motorcycle club prepares the track for the first big Motocross event of 2011.

It's about a 45-minute drive from my location, so I've been using LogMeIn to login and control GBTimelapse - saves having to drive out there to make some small adjustments.

I've also had GBTimelapse setup to FTP images every 15 minutes to my web site. That way I can monitor things to make sure everything is working ok.

Here's a short video showing how to use LogMeIn with GBTimelapse...



And here's a time-lapse video from the day of the big race...

No comments: